Welcome to update 1.12, adventurers! We’ve got some great new stuff in this update, but perhaps the biggest is something you’ve all been waiting for: the return of live events! The first new event is the Siege of Southmarsh, and it will run the weekend of September 18 - 20!
As part of this event, you can earn two new heroes, a new spell, and two new pieces of epic gear! There will be more information about the event closer to the event weekend, so stay tuned at: https://discord.gg/darkfireheroes
- New live event: Siege of Southmarsh
- Two new heroes:
- Montez - Rare fire hero, damage dealer
- Bezar - Common earth hero, supporter
- New spell
- Blocks all targets from healing and regenerating health during the duration of the spell.
- Two new pieces of epic gear
- New campaign levels and side quest
- The Darkfire cult has joined the war! Long existing only in the shadows, the evil cult has been growing its strength and building a secret army. Now they emerge, their troops slaughtering everything in their path and taking control of the free cities. Face them in The City of the Cult - the new campaign area!
- Auto assign gear
- With the tap of a button, the game will automatically assign available gear to a hero. This is our first take on this feature, so we appreciate any and all feedback!
- Loadout storage
- Create a loadout for hero and spell lineups! You can save up to 5 loadouts. We welcome any feedback on this new feature!
- Reduced attack speed from 1.0 to 1.3, but raised base damage from 13 to 17. Her DPS remains the same.
- Increased her base Defense from 34 to 51.