Welcome to Update 1.14, brave adventures! I hope that you all brought your invitations to the Prince's Tournament? With this update we will bring you all some sweet new events, some quality of life improvements like the Hero Unlock Boost and improvements to the Clan Finder! If you check out the picture below, you might also see that the Heroes look a bit.. different?
If you make it all the way to the end of this news post there's also an Event Calendar so you will know when all the cool things included in this update will happen! (the calendar is subject to change)
- New Feature - Unique skins for your Darkfire Heroes.
- With this update we are rolling out unique skins for your Darkfire Heroes. Grab a golden armor for Raebert or joke around with the chicken suit for Raol. The skins will be available in smaller and larger events moving forward.
- New Feature - Hero Unlock Boost
- Whenever you unlock a new hero it will get a level boost for the next 72 hours. This can help you push forward in the campaign or you can take your new hero into the PVP Arena right away because of the level boost. Hero Unlock Boost is available from player level 8.
- New Event - The Prince's Tournament
- The Prince turns 18, and he's throwing a gigantic celebration for everyone to enjoy. More information on the event will follow, but we can already now tease that there will be a new game mode coming. And as always two new heroes, a new spell, new gear and more exclusive prizes.
- Expanding - Mini Events
- We have added more new mini events for you to enjoy through the update, such as the Campaign Burst and the Expedition Rush - more information to come later!
- Optimization - Leaderboards
- We have also optimized the leaderboards for multiple events, such as the Arena Bash. This means that we will have three different leaderboards depending on your player level. Hopefully this will give new players a better chance to compete for the top spot on a leaderboard which fit their power level.
- New Campaign Level - Dimensions of Dread
- After fighting the cultists in the Darkfire Citadel the Darkfire Heroes discovered an ancient portal to the Dimension of Dread. Here they need to take on dreadful minions as they fight their way back to the free lands. Did we say this is Dreadful?
- Improved - Clan Discovery and Search
- Based on community feedback, we have prioritized to look into the Clan Discovery. This means that moving forward, clans which are active and not full, will be displayed first when you go and look for a clan to join. Furthermore, we also ensured that you can search for a clan without using capital letters for example.
- No Balance changes.
And now! Something which you guys in the community have heavily requested - an Event Calendar!
For the month of November we have a ton of larger and smaller events planned, below you will find a Calendar for when which event will happen. No longer will you accidentally salvage a lot of extra gear the day before a Salvage Day, or use a lot of energy stones the day before a Gold Rush or a Campaign Burst! What even is a Campaign Burst? Or an Expedition Rush? Time will tell!
Please keep in mind that the calendar is subject to change and might be updated or slightly outdated over the course of the month.