Welcome to update 1.17, brave adventurers!
The second month of 2021 is upon us, and what better way to move on with the new year but by looking back at some of the highlights of 2020?
For February we will be making a return to the Prince's Tournament and the Treasures of Darbad events, giving you another chance at picking up some of the sweet, sweet rewards of those events!
- The City on the Mountain
"The City on the Mountain is an area taken over by Trolls that have emerged from caves and taken over the city and the entire mountain."
- Full set of mini events to engage with over the course of the month.
- The return of the Prince's Tournament and Treasures of Darbad events!
- Player level cap increased from 30 to 50!
You will now be able to advance your player level all the way to level 50! This means that your chests will start containing more Rare and Epic heroes as you level up. Further features tied to higher player level to come in the future.
- Spells can now be leveled all the way to 25!
Similarly to the increase of player level, starting with update 1.17 you will be able to level your spells all the way to level 25! With all the extra power heroes get from gear and skills, it's only fair to have the spells catch up a little.
Quality of Life changes
- Ability to view past leaderboards.
A new button on the main menu will allow you to inspect past and current leaderboards, making it a lot easier to discover who won a mini event.
- Autoplay will no longer cancel on spells use.
A highly requested feature: dragging a spell will no longer cancel autoplay, but simply stop autoplay from using spells until you're done - similar to how it works with hero powers.
- Friendly game button works again!
We broke the button in an earlier update - Sorry! The button will now work as intended once again.
- More clan ranks!
With update 1.17 we will now have the following clan ranks: novice, member, elder, captain, co-leader and leader. This has been highly requested by the community and you will now have two more steps in the clan hierarchy!
- Increased base Health from 270 to 291
- Increased base Defense from 13 to 71
- Updated Hero Power:
- Hit area increase by: 240%
- Max targets increased from 4 to 8
- Base Damage increased from 105 to 132
- Tweaks to animation speeds and vfx
- Increased base Defense from 17 to 54
- Increased base Protection from 17 to 19
- Updated Hero Power
- Range of throw increased by 50%
- Base Damage increased from 45 to 57
General: Max Spell Level increased to 25
- Base duration lowered from 5 to 4 seconds
- Increased base damage from 120 to 150
- Greater Aura, fixed targeting rules for upgraded Defensive Aura
With update 1.17 we have really cracked down on trying to solve the various connection, freezing and lag issues which some of our players have been experiencing. Included in this update are improvements to the data validation, optimization of memory usage and other network improvements. Hopefully all of you will have a more pleasant, uninterrupted, gaming experience with update 1.17!
Please find the event calendar for February below, keep in mind that the calendar is subject to change over the course of the month.