Welcome to Update 1.19, Heroes!
Join the Caravan of Souls as it travels across the world! In this update you get to experience a new area "The Shade Lords" and the event Caravan of Souls which is all about portals, magic and trickery. We introduce the Deeper Dungeons a feature opening up at level 25 which lets players hunt for Ancient Souls. Ancient Souls once collected can be used to temporarily boost heroes when you need that final push in an event or are stuck at a particularly hard campaign level.
- The Shade Lords!
- Full set of mini events to engage with, Event Calendar at the end of the post.
- Caravan of Souls event weekends!
New Features and Improvements
- Ancient Souls and Deeper Dungeons.
Fight in the Challenging Deeper Dungeons to reclaim the Ancient Souls of Mythic Heroes. These souls provide your heroes with a temporary, impactful, boost. The Deeper Dungeons are unlocked at account level 25!
- New Status Effect - Debuff Immunity.
Removes all current debuffs and while it lasts makes you immune to any new application of negative status effects.
- More Loadout slots - increased amount to 8.
We have been hearing your suggestions, so with this release we increase the amount of available Loadout slots to 8!
- New PvP map cycle!
- Game performance improvements.
In this update we are addressing top crash cases and memory leak issues. Hopefully you will all see a noticeable improvement!
- Vadoma, Light Common Damage dealer with a magic weapon.
- Vany, Rare Dark Healer with the ability to cure not only wounds but also remove debuffs
- Purify, Epic Spell. Removes debuffs in an area, and as you upgrade it grants immunity to debuffs for a short period of time.
- Two new Epic gear piece - Infinite Hourglass and Arcane Pendulum
- Two new Rare gear piece - Riamo Card Lovers and Azure Eye
- Various event related Portraits and Frames
Please find the event calendar for April below, keep in mind that the calendar is subject to change over the course of the month.