Welcome to update 1.20, Heroes!
The Mind Benders are here with two new heroes, but they have also brought the Psion enemy with them. Fight the Psion in the new campaign area and in The Mind Benders events. A new damage type has made it into the game too - spirit damage - a damage type that attacks the weak points of its target. With 1.20 we are also introducing a change to the reward system - Expert players (26+) will now get bigger rewards than Advanced players (16-25) and Advanced players get bigger rewards than Intermediate players (1-15).
- Fight the new onslaught of the Psion hordes!
- Full set of mini-events to engage with, Event Calendar at the end of the post.
- The Mind Benders event weekends!
New Features and Improvements
- New damage type - Spirit Damage. The new damage type always attacks the weakest defensive stat - whether it is Protection or Defense. Balanced heroes are stronger v this damage type.
- Updated synergy listings
- Audio, New and Improved audio is making it's way into the game.
- Stability and bug fixes
- Updated hero power UI’s for Mala, Ivon, Dyane
- Vany’s 4th skill has been fixed and Debuff Immunity length increased from 0.5 to 1 second.
- Reward System Changes - Expert players (26+) will now get bigger rewards than Advanced players (16-25) and Advanced layers get bigger rewards than Intermediate players (1-15).
- The loadouts can now be accessed from more places in the game such as Deeper Dungeons and Events.
- Pryya, Fire Common Damage dealer wielding her mind as a deadly weapon!
- Ansh, Air Epic Tank that teleports to a point, where he creates a vortex that pulls enemies towards him at the new destination.
- Mind Burst, rare spell. Up to 8 enemies in an area turn into mini area damage spells as their minds burst with energy.
- Three new Epic gear pieces
- Three new Rare gear pieces - Two of them combine in the Psion Trophies gear set.
- Various event related Portraits and Frames.
Please find the event calendar for May below, keep in mind that the calendar is subject to change over the course of the month.