Update 1.24 is coming soon! The expected release day is Monday, September 6th. Here's a quick preview of the patch notes. As always, be sure to check your app store for the update and join the Discord server for the most up-to-date information!
Come with us to Fiorenz, a city in turmoil, and unlock Bakonja and Yanhuan, two new deadly heroes belonging to the assassin guild The Night Blades. New epic items, a fiery spell and much more also await in the seasonal events. In the campaign, the Blasted Beach has opened up, and the new auto-set team button will make it easier to set up your team or get inspired. See you on the battlefield!
- Makash - We reduced the stun increase per level of his hero power. His area stun was more powerful than Ehiro’s single target stun and some other comparable stunning effects which didn’t seem to be balanced correctly when Makash is a common hero.
- Previous max level hero power stun 8.8 seconds
- New max level hero power stun 6.4 seconds
- Max level Ehiro single target stun - comparison - 8.1 seconds
- This fix also underlines some issues with the Hero Power pop-up interface that we are aware of and we have added updates to the interface to the roadmap.
- Rebalanced the difficulty of The Dimension of Ice, it was made too hard and created a bit of a wall, so the difficulty was lowered and some encounters modified.
- Update to the voucher system, extended voucher functionality along with quality of life improvements.
- Improved carousel on front page prioritizes showing unseen pages or pages requiring an action. Should increase chances of spotting things in the carousel.
- The first time you play an arena or elemental dungeon you get a pre-set loadout, to make it easier to get into the modes for the first time.
- A better indication of game modes/features being unlocked on the main screen.
- New hero inspect default shows hero art and a 3-tab menu below.
- This allows us to really show off all the great hero art that was made for all the heroes, when you inspect them.
- You can change to the previous UI, which is now called the compact view, via a toggle below the hero inspect interface, if you prefer that mode.
- Hero backstories have been added to: Adaline, Carmyn, Dyane, Niena, Otho, Raebert, Raol
- This is the first step in adding more lore to the game. More hero backstories are coming!
- Only available in English at the moment.
- Auto-set loadout, a new button that automatically sets a suggested team and equips gear. Works for all game modes.
- Power level indicator, an indicator that shows whether or not the game thinks you have the power needed to complete the level.
- If you are below the suggested power level a pop-up warning will appear, it will also give a few pointers on how to increase your power.
- Campaign Button functionality, new players will see a different behavior for the button based on Player Level. This is done to test whether there is a better way to present and ease players into the start of the game.
- Visual update to the loading screen, since we felt the images shown became too small.
- The heroes will now always run, before they would walk when outside of combat (to catch their breath), but to make the game a bit more fast-paced we switched on the game to make them always run.
- The Night Blades part 1
- Wave difficulty increased past wave 200
- The Night Blades part 2
- Wave difficulty increased past wave 200
- Master of Elements
- New mini event calendar
- Other than the normal leaderboard rewards there will also be a leaderboard where players can win the special requirement heroes Montez and Leovani.
- The standard 2-day Arena Bash has been shortened to a 1-day event for September
- New Heroes
- Bakonja, rare dark damage dealer - that deals spirit damage.
- Yanhuan, epic fire support - with a lot of stun capabilities.
- New Spell
- Firestorm, rare damage spell, an area is hit repeatedly with fiery explosions.
- New cosmetics
- New player profile portraits, that can be won in the events
- New player profile frames, that can be won in the events
- New areas
- The Blasted Beach (main quest)
- Dungeon #8 (side quest)
- New gear
- 3 epic
- 3 rare, these belong to a new item set
- Fixed soft crash related to inspecting heroes.
- Fixed minor issue with clan bonus shield clipping when a shop pack is displayed in the event shop
- Fixed audio stopping when the game lost focus on iOS
PvP map cycle
Updated map cycle - the number in () denotes how many times during a week the map is featured.
- Castle Conquest maps: The Tomb (1), Classic Arena (2), The Graveyard (1), The Trial Grounds (1), Two Towers (2)
- Hero Race maps: Dead City Race (1), Lightning Shore (1), The Bandit Canyon (2), The Twin Castle Race (2), The Frozen Castle (1)
- Updates to network code to improve the Arena experience
- For example, it should now be possible to rejoin a match without having to reload the level
- Updated store content.
- More campaign levels have received ambient audio
- Fixed audio bug on the splash screen