As the year comes to a close, the Warlords of the Badlands are gathering around the ever-burning pit to renegotiate their alliances for the birth of the new year. With this update, you will get a taste of the new Hero Power upgrade system, and you will be able to read about the Restless faction of enemies in the new Bestiary section! As always, there will be new heroes, gear, and a new epic spell!
- Enabled his Hero Power to score critical hits. His 4th skill - Fierce - also impacts his Hero Power.
- Changed his Daze from a flat number, to a number that increases with level.
- Hero Power Upgrades, upgrade your maxed-out heroes to give them the ultimate version of the Hero Power!
- Heroes can now upgrade their hero power. The upgrade becomes available at hero level 25 and requires cards and gold to upgrade.
- We are introducing this gradually, as it is a massive feature, the first group of heroes to receive the special treatment is the Healers.
- With the upcoming releases, more roles will get their ultimate Hero Power upgrades.
- New spell unlock boost!
- When you unlock a new spell you get temporary bonus levels for it, just like with the heroes. This allows you to try out the spell at a higher level to test its potential during the event.
- You will get the offer to make the temporary bonus permanent, just like with the heroes.
- Fog of War has arrived, preventing you to see further when stretching the screen on emulators or certain phones
- This feature should prevent players from gaining an unfair advantage in the Arena and during events by extending their vision using emulators or certain phones.
- We have not put Fog of War in the Campaign or Elemental Dungeon.
- Narration on intro story and campaign story for added epicness.
- English only.
New Event content:
- The Warlords’ Alliance part 1 + 2
- This event will feature a new Arena Brawl model that only requires 1 ticket per opponent.
- There are now slightly more fights (up from 22 to 30), the total Event Currency earned from completing it hasn’t changed.
- Tickets now generate every 30 min, giving a full 4-hour cycle for tickets to fill up. The increase in ticket timer reflects the need for fewer tickets to play till the end - down from 44 tickets to 30 to complete.
- Price or amount of tickets in the shops haven’t changed 3 tickets for 100 gems.
- We are playing around with new ways of designing Brawl experiences. For Warlords’ Alliance, we have 4 new brawls where 3 of them have different rules from what you know - one of the modes will have faster mana generation for example.
- New Arena Brawls ticket model:
- New Arena Brawl modes
- Master of Elements
- New mini event calendar
- Essence burst will now pay x2 essence of all types, instead of just basic essence.
- New Heroes
- Qus, rare water support - with the ability to turn into a magical eagle he can call the northern winds to Chill his opponents.
- Latyra, epic light tank - she can shoot a bolt of lightning that will fork as enemies become lightning rods.
- New Spell
- Earthquake, epic spell - enemies inside the large area will take physical damage over time and become Dazed for a long period of time.
- The spell does Physical damage.
- New cosmetics
- New player profile portraits, that can be won in the events
- New player profile frames, that can be won in the events
- New areas
- The Unearthed Graveyard (main quest)
- Dungeon #10 (side quest)
- New gear
- 3 epic items.
- 3 rare items.
- Moved the Bestiary from the “heroes and spell”-section to the Game Guide.
- Added first bestiary entry: The Restless
- Fixed an issue with Larenzo’s chain lightning “jump length” being doubled in 1.25. Issue reported by the community.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to enter the campaign map before it opens up.
- Fixed the issue that caused crashes in the arena brawl during part 2 of Guardians of the Chalice
PvP map cycle
Updated map cycle - the number in () denotes how many times during a week the map is featured.
- Castle Conquest maps: The Darkfire Citadel (1), Classic Arena (2), Darkfey Forest (1), Sludge Towers (1), The Trial Grounds (1), The Infested Forest (1)
- Hero Race maps: Dead City Race (1), Lightning Shore (1), The Royal Race (2), Blasted Woods (1), The Bandit Canyon (1), The Castle Hall (1)
- Updated store content.
- Story sequences fade in.
- More campaign levels have received ambient audio.
Article is closed for comments.