The final major update to Darkfire Heroes is on the way. The team is currently testing to ensure the highest quality possible, but we're anticipating a release for early next week.
A quick note before we jump into the patch notes.
The Discord server has now been transferred over to the Discord Council, a selected group of leaders from various top teams in DFH. If you haven't already joined the now 'unofficial' / Community-operated server, please do so by clicking HERE!
With the new year, the final level of the campaign has been added along with 2 other new areas, prepare yourself for the final fight in the Darkfire Crucible. We also present Nightmare mode, the ultimate challenge fit for the highest level players. To aid you in the upcoming challenges we have added hero power boosts to the remaining roster of heroes allowing them to reach their ultimate potential.
- Zao, updated his attack speed, hero power, and dragon fire skill
- Attack speed 3.0 -> 2.7
- Charge time 20 sec - 18 sec
- His Hero Power can now land Critical Hits
- Dragon Fire skill wording has been updated to reflect that it also improves Hero Power damage
- Improved rank 3 of Dragon Fire form 9% dmg increase per fire hero to 10%
- Jendrik, updated the damage of his plant
- Increased the damage of his plant by 25%
- Elen, updated the Freeze duration on the enemies around her primary target
- Increased base duration by 1 second from 1.4 seconds to 2.4 seconds
- Nuro, increased the damage dealt by his Moving Tornado by a factor of 3
- His damage was so low before that it was basically negligible, with the change he won’t do a lot of damage, but it should be noticeable against weaker enemies.
- Dragon Spirit, rank 3, increased damage boost from 9% to 10% for each fire hero.
- Affects Zao
- Highlight the difficulty selector when a new difficulty has been unlocked.
- Chat emoji support in clan chat
- Support for writing in Latin, Cyrillic, Thai, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Arabic, and Hebrew in Clan Chat
New Event content:
- Master of Elements
- New mini event calendar
- Updated content in upcoming events
- From February onwards all Arena Brawl events will only require 1 ticket per opponent. Event currency payout has been adjusted to reflect this change.
- From February onwards all Megaboss fights will feature at least 20 boss levels to smash your way through
- New cosmetics
- Discord Council Frame, this frame is handed out to the members of the Discord Council and cannot be obtained otherwise,
- New Hero Power Upgrades
- All heroes have received hero power upgrades.
- New areas
- This is the final area and comes along with a full set of story panes to bookend the epic campaign.
- The Shackled Cove (main quest)
- The Frozen Plain (main quest)
- The Darkfire Crucible (main quest)
- Goblin Horde #11 (side quest)
- Darkfire Site #9 (side quest)
- 4 heroes had wrong power scores, this has been affected Elen, Qeijie, Vadoma, Lirs
- Fixed issue where upgrading many hero skills wouldn’t increase the hero’s power score.
- Fixed issue where stat bonuses applied to regular attack from some skills didn’t show correctly when inspecting the hero.
- Fixed issue where some buff or debuff visual effects wouldn’t show correctly after a character affected by it died.
- Fixed issues where the targeting UI wouldn’t always show the correct area, causing some heroes to sometimes miss targets placed on the edge of the targeting circle.
- Fixed issue with Asachi sometimes getting stuck in collision when using her hero power
- Fixed issue where Herlin could transform back into normal form, after her Dire Transform skill triggered
PvP map cycle
Changed to a season-long cycle, rather than a weekly cycle that is repeated every during the season. With this change, we aim to keep the map pool fresher throughout the seasons.
- Wk1: Classic Arena, The Tomb, The Prince’s Arena, Dimension of Dread, The Tomb, The City Streets, Two Towers
- Wk2: Classic Arena, The Graveyard, The Tomb, The Infested Forest, The Graveyard, The Tomb, The Infested Forest
- Wk3: Classic Arena, The Hive, The City Streets, Two Towers, The Hive, The City Streets, Two Towers
- Wk4: The Darkfire Citadel, Classic Arena, Two Towers, Sludge Towers, Classic Arena, The Trial Grounds, The Hive
- Wk1: The Royal Race, Lightning Shore, The Frozen Castle, The Royal Race, The Beholder City Race, The Frozen Castle, The Bandit Canyon
- Wk2: The Royal Race, Lightning Shore, THe Dead City Race, The Icy Pass, The Swamp Track, The Dead CIty Race, The Icy Pass
- Wk3: The Royal Race, Lightning Shore, The Icy Pass, The Bandit Canyon, The Beholder City Race, The Icy Pass, The Bandit Canyon
- Wk 4: The Icy Pass, The SLudge Swamp, The Twin Castle Race, Blasted Woods, The Bandit Canyon, The Twin Castle Race, The Castle Hall
- Updated store content.
Article is closed for comments.